Sunday, July 6, 2008

Rain



Rain outside
Rain inside
Rain inside the inside
Sometimes, perhaps, I try too much

Sometimes, perhaps, unwilling
I have to take a step back
Insist at the right time
Before I create unhappiness

Just move aside a tiny bit
After doing what I should
Trying to do something good
Before I have to face the It

My energy is at its lowest
Doing it all for the daily fight
Seeking our unique playful light
I find only a dense dark forest

Bring it magically out, insist
"Enough now, I will return
With much more strengh to burn!"
Til then, silently - painfully - desist

And still - it is perfectly clear
How could I possibly just hide
Unable to withstand, lacking pride
There is no other way but to be near

The card house of my intention
Falls apart right away
Silencing the thoughts
Never meant to be even considered
Confused like syllables and rhymes
I still wait for my normal self
Please, return, do not just change
And stay this way. I need you, Me.

No comments: