Sunday, August 24, 2008

How f(e)ar can I go here...



I wonder now... perhaps if She would just know the blog is here, it would not have to be linked to anything of hers and I could just write away. Ans She knows it is here. For me and her.

Being private in public? Why even do this? Perhaps because I am now so deeply introverted about my life and my ambitions, that I suffer under it and wonder if it is just out there, somewhere... then it helps. As if it is a set of shared thoughts.

I just told her, no matter how complicated things seem to be, they are really incredibly and utterly simple. Are they? To be happy, life has to be simple.

The truth is also more simple than any constructs. And I do not meen lies. I mean place holders one makes for one's self. Thoughts of how things are, were or should be? To calm the thoughts. To make the bad ones go away or at least have their own place. And why does it have to be sexual?

It's difficult being simple. To be a child. But I want it and I will get it. Childish, perhaps.

No comments: