Friday, June 27, 2008

ATCs and Twinchies



Two by two she said. Two by two? Oh, inches. And what topic? None? Just anything? So not only do I have to impress her with my non-existent crafting abilities, I have to find something that makes me look good 'intellectually'. And I do not even have a good pre-defined topic to hang on to. Oh well. The golden Pyrgi Tablets had Phoenecian and Etruscan on them, they helped understanding the latter language a little better. Nearly a Rosetta Stone and I was conveniently reminded of them in my book about alphabets. And it has to have a stamp. Next time, give me a twinchie topic! ;-)

And...

The night before I made this, again with a real artist's help (ignoring some of the advice)... my ambition with the "Venus Hides" ATC was to keep the testosterone levels high while playing with some of the nice toys Isis has for her crafting. I will add more shine to things next time around. And seeing it like this, as a small photo, it gives much more away than the ATC card in your own hands.



I loved working on these things, can't wait to do more. And there is a scrapbook project that needs to be worked on and prepared. Prepared and worked on (preparing it will be FUN!). But I won't be able to post it here without being punished.

No comments: