Sunday, June 8, 2008

I want to be the water

I want to be the Water
Now around You in your bath
Taking away the pain
Cleansing Your skin
Surrounding You
Moving with You
Still when You are

I need to be the Water
Warm and soft and giving
Imposed upon but with its own mind
Caressing Your body
Holding You tight
Making sure you stay
Hiding the tears

I have to be the Water
You look at yourself through me
You may even smile
As anguish, worry fall off
Changing who You are before you entered
And your sigh reflected on me
Has a different sound

I must be the Water
You look forward to
After a hard day
During a hard life
So You just stay with me
In a special place
And I bathe with You

Right now no feeling is stronger
Than knowing what I am right now
Wanting to change it
Changing it forever
So that finally
Transforming what is now into reality
I will become the Water



(now this photo finally has words)

No comments: