Monday, June 2, 2008

Some old Haikus


You said there are only two types of smiles? Here are some that come to mind late at night...


Showing me your Love

Through the most amazing smile

Your eyes on my lips


Pop Rocks on my tongue

You look at me stifling giggles

I'm clumsy Man-Boy


When banned on photos

Your everlasting lips surround

Those wrist-owning teeth


Tantalizing smile

I know there is no escape

He is yours tonight


Sometimes I ask You

Silent smile answers questions

Without speaking words


Five in the morning

My sweet self-perceived rag doll

Smiles me to a halt


Inspired I surprise You

And You smile your acceptance

Surprising me back


Breakfast in our bed

How you look at me right now

Unscrambles my heart


You stretch so sweetly

And the early afternoon

Finds your approval


I could go on, but now it is time to sleep.


I Love You!

No comments: